Hot Dipped Galvanized High Ribbed Formwork Mesh
High Ribbed Formwork Mesh, consisting of steel sheets formed into mesh and U pattern rib bone, will produce a surface with concrete which will bond directly to the next pour without any special treatment. The High Ribbed Formwork widely used in building construction to form retaining walls, columns, stop ends, construction joints and used to support slab flooring. High-Ribbed Formwork is manufactured from hot-dip galvanized steel sheet.
|Thickness (mm)||Weight (kg)||Width (mm)||Length (mm)||Rib Height (mm)||Rib Distance(mm)|
· Excellent heat resistant and high intensity
· High strength and strong integration
· Flat and smooth surface combined with firm structure· Perfect anti-rust property
· Stay holistic even cut into fragmented parts
· Corrosion resistance, ageing resistance, sunshine resistance and weather resistance